Whether you run a business or have a retail store, you surely want to create a great first impression on your customers and business partners who set foot in your office or business area for the first time. Since a positive first impression often acts as the decisive factor for your future relationship with a customer or business partner, you just can’t afford to ignore it. Though in your endeavor to impress people, you may get tempted to focus on a lot of other things, neglecting the basics of cleanliness would cost you dearly. After all, a clean and shiny floor is a key element of business success though it’s often the most neglected aspect. If you too haven’t given due importance to your floor, it’s time to take note and do what’s necessary.
Though it may sound like a trivial thing, this attention to detail would show your business in a positive light and emphasize how you take care of even the most seemingly trivial things to put your best foot forward. Looking at your clean floor, ceilings and an organized workspace, your prospective business partners and customers too will know they have come across a professional company that makes every attempt to meet and even surpass, at time, the highest standards of excellence and quality.
The key problem for several businesses and retail stores is that they either don’t have the human resources or adequate time to clean their floors. Since the in-house employees already have their designated tasks to take care of, they can’t be asked to take care of floor-cleaning tasks. This is where fast, efficient professional floor-cleaning services of Mean to Clean Orlando can act as your savior. So, engage our experienced floor-cleaners who have the skills and knowledge along with the right tools to ensure your floors are pristine clean to greet and impress your visitors.
Why Opt for Floor-Buffing?
As a business owner, you may question why you need professional floor buffing and cleaning services. To answer, buffing floors involves the use of a rotary scrubbing machine, which is like a conventional vacuum cleaner, and functions like a sander to buff your office or business space’s floor surfaces. Since we have experienced team member’s adept in operating this machine, hiring us for floor buffing will ensure you have clean, sparkling floors.
Steps Involved in Floor-Buffing
Our floor-buffing service involves the following steps:
- To get your floor rid of all debris and dirt, our cleaning staff dust and sweep it. This is followed by mopping the floor, after which they let it dry completely.
- To give you the best results, our staff chooses a pad and cleaning solution that best fits your flooring material. We know that tile, hardwood and linoleum floors have unique specifications with respect to the type of pad and cleaning solution you use. Therefore, we choose what’s the most appropriate for your type of flooring.
- After application of the cleaning solution, our professional cleaners move the scrubbing machine on the floor in back and forth motion in rows while the buffer rotates at a high speed. Once the entire surface is buffed and cleaned this way, we make a close inspection and repeat the process on specific areas that need further cleaning. We also make sure to change cleaning pads as and when required, thus steering clear of using a worn-out or soiled pad.
- We sweep and mop the entire surface once more to remove traces of any cleaning solution which might have been still sitting on the surface. If we feel the need, we may even opt for a wet vacuum to make sure every bit of cleaning solution is removed successfully from the surface.
- To uncover a sparkling clean surface, a final polish may be required in some cases. Businesses can get it done by placing a request for it.
In our bouquet of floor-polishing services, we also offer to strip a previous finish and reapply wax to give your floor a new lease of life. Since floor wax is long-lasting, every floor that we buff won’t require stripping and reapplication services. In fact, the extent of foot traffic your floor gets will determine if it’s time to wax your floor. Usually, you should opt for wax-stripping between the duration of six months and a year.
To get a quote for floor-cleaning services, call us now at: 407-614-3951